General

General

Categories

1. Make it possible to show the JIRA status of a story which was imported using the JIRA plugin. for example, if a story is accepted on JIRA, we should see this updated in the practitest requirement

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be great to add the ability to import filters. I have lots of filters to groups tests together, the filters are then used when adding tests to TestSets. I have been migrating lots of tests and TestSets to Practitest and the lack of support for this this makes it very slow.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need to export Reports where the order is not always according to the ID (Mainly Detailed).

Would be great to add a "Order by" option at Filters, Reports configuration.

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We purchased PractiTest with the assumption there is a one way integration with Assembla. We have had to turn this off as it creates more manual work for our team.

Please could you address:
    -When Assembla ticket is updated so is PractiTest
    -Show Issues that have been created and linked to Assembla

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the ability to change the 'test set' that an instance of a test is in, once it has been run
    We have some test instances which have been added & run in the wrong test set. We want to move the run instance to a different test set, , for reporting purposes., but not loose the results and run history

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When opening a test instance, we see the issues linked to it but not the status. Status is visible only when clicking on "To view other instances of this test, click here" that will show up duplicate info.
    Suggestion to see the status directly in the test instance page.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Set requirement filters when importing from Jira
    The ability to set filters on requirements when importing from Jira. Currently a new requirement/s can be imported from jira. The requirement/s join a large list of requirements until the user selects and completes a batch edit on the requirement/s to assign filters. Using filters in the requirement tree allows for quick location of all requirements relating to the filter. I propose that practi-test gives you the option to set the filters when importing. improve the import screen to provide a screen similar to the batch edit when importing allowing the user to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As an enterprise customer I would like to have a "Dark mode" feature set as my personal preference, as well as see compact test steps listings, so that I can enjoy spending time working in Practitest.

e.g http://snpy.in/gHLfqv and http://snpy.in/JcXDa7

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. While creating a Permutation of a test set, after selecting all the field values of the new permutation and clicking on the Next button. On the next page, I get a list of all permutations which can only be selected but not editable. It will be good if the user can also edit it and give a Test Set name whatever suits. Because this feature is not available currently, I have to create the Test Set first and then edit it to change the test set name which suits my requirements.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I need to create a filter to collect all test result older than 4 days. Tried to filter with Last Run field but I can't see suitable operator. It must be good if we can use today() instead of select specific date on calendar or there is operator such as: Before the last X days...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. in the big project and data increasing, we noticed the API call limits stops developing and integrating with automation testing pipleline.

It would be a great to run testing and updating issues if PractiTest support provision of batch API to avoiding limitation of API call (100 / 1 mins, and returned records )

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. add an option to create, and modify a table in a test's description, expected results and actual results.

and also to paste a table directly to any of these fields.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am imagining the following to avoid using the green monster.

Issue form with the following fields:
    • Reach (value dropdown 20)
    • Impact(value dropdown 0.5)
    • Confidence (value dropdown 100)
    • Estimate (value dropdown 10)
    • Score (calculation: 200.5100/10=100 from the above fields)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Auto Filter is a really interesting feature, but is today limited to the "List" type, and some other types may be usable for this, such as "User" Type
    I actually created a User Custom field (Reviewer) and it would be interesting to provide a filter to the different reviewers for their current list of review to do...

It would be also interesting (but may be more complicated) to be able to generate Auto filter based on Cross Filter based on Auto filter...

Again, we have a referent on the requirements, (User custom field), and we could create auto filter with…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How do you clone one test? Currently you have to (1) do a search, (2) identify the ID of the test, (3) then go to the test library, (4) navigate to the page where the test can be found and (5) clone the test. Please mind that step 4 may involve trying several pages before you hit the one where the test is listed. This is not very practical. Therefore I propose that a "Clone this test" link or button is added to two places:
    1. The search results page and;
    2. The General tab of the test editing screen.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Itai Schvartzbard responded

Hi Paulo,
    I wanted to update you about the process of your request,
    as now cloning a test is available directly from the Test edit screen.
    In order to do it, click on the test and there by clicking on the ‘Actions’ button → ‘Clone’, the test will be cloned and the browser will redirect to the new cloned test edit screen.
    About this option on the search results page, it’s still under review, we follow the demand of it from our customers and will keep you updated.

Best regards,
    Itai

16. Currently, linked lists only support standard lists as the child item. There should be an option to add both lists types as the child of a linked list.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. in the same mechanize as add test to a test set, instead of picking them one by one like today

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I would like to be able to recognize updates when I am uploading requirements. So when I have uploaded for instance 10 requirements to Practitest by using a 1.0 version of an excel, and I update the document and do a re-upload of for instance a 1.1 version. I would want Practitest to recognize existing requirements and identify changed and new requirements. This would enable me to see what testcases are affected (and should be modified/ deleted) and what requirements need new testcases.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Although a small issue, this becomes irritating when we are creating or importing dozens of test cases.
    The 'step title' field (it doesn't actually have a name) adds an extra step which seems unnecessary. In my experience it is rare to need to title each and every test step. Please could you have the more standard Description-Expected Result only format when creating test steps?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We are struggling with getting the result we are after using Search even with all the new filtering options available. We have tried filters and reports but they are all IS or IS NOT vs Contains. In a support chat, using Tags was recommended to us and we are trying it but we cannot display the "Tags" column to the Test Library view; it's not available. This would be incredibly helpful to us if this were added. Thank you.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?