General

General

Categories

1. We are managing traceability matrix per module and would want centralized location (e.g. requirements) in which we could link test to the tracability table.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

Kindly note that we have recently released a Tabular Traceability report that may meet your needs.

To generate it, go to Reports – New Report – entity: Requirement – type: Tabular Traceability.

Thanks & awaiting your feedback.

Best regards,
    Yaniv

2. For custom field use, add more field formats such as:
    * time (hh:mm)
    * External Link (URL)
    * Multiple hierarchy levels in a linked list and not just one parent-child (also grandchildren etc)
    *link other data types to a parent list
    (eg: if you select A from parent list then a text field appears instead of only a child list)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Currently the only way to import issues from Jira (stories, bugs, tasks, etc...) is either one by one (or type multiple ticket numbers in the import field) or by exporting from Jira to a spreadsheet and importing. It would be nice to be able to import tickets by type, date range, status, specific jira filter, specific sprint, etc...

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How do you clone one test? Currently you have to (1) do a search, (2) identify the ID of the test, (3) then go to the test library, (4) navigate to the page where the test can be found and (5) clone the test. Please mind that step 4 may involve trying several pages before you hit the one where the test is listed. This is not very practical. Therefore I propose that a "Clone this test" link or button is added to two places:
    1. The search results page and;
    2. The General tab of the test editing screen.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Itai Schvartzbard responded

Hi Paulo,
    I wanted to update you about the process of your request,
    as now cloning a test is available directly from the Test edit screen.
    In order to do it, click on the test and there by clicking on the ‘Actions’ button → ‘Clone’, the test will be cloned and the browser will redirect to the new cloned test edit screen.
    About this option on the search results page, it’s still under review, we follow the demand of it from our customers and will keep you updated.

Best regards,
    Itai

6. If you create a new custom field and then try editing It to change Its type It Is not possible.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The REST API allows for uploading files when creating Runs using the Data/Files/Data array parameter. See https://www.practitest.com/api-v2/#create-a-run-automated-test

It is important for my team to be able to download attachments from Runs using the REST API. I suggest the GET Runs API endpoint be extended to return uploaded files as as array at [Data][Files][Data].

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1) Add a search allowing to find the Jira numbers in the tests of a testset
    2) In the test set I can enlarge the column but as soon as I edit a test and come back The size comes back to its default. I would expect it keep the size I used last
    3) Allow to change Tags using Bulk Edit
    4) Allow to enter tags, Application and Application release when importing tests cases

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Christine responded

Hi,

Kindly note that #3 was completed and from now on you can change tags using Batch Edit.

Concerning #4, we recommend to use custom fields instead of tags, hence you will be able to import them as well.

Best regards,
    Christine

• Don't see your idea?