Suggestion on the "Call to test" feature
The feature "Call To Test" brings some limitations to us. I want to see if your team can provide some solutions or improvement plan. Thanks you!
- No tracability between parent test cases and the called tests
- Tester is difficult to trace the relationship between parent and the called test
- Cannot preview the called test steps in the test cases. The test case only show the title of the called tests
- It's time consuming to open the new tab to view cases one by one
- Suggestion: Preview by clicking a button
- Export test cases: Test cases exports with only the title of called test. Testers need to manually copy and paste the description and expected results of the called test
- It's time consuming to do it manually
- Suggestion: Can we export the test cases of the description and expected results of the called test?
- Import test cases: There is a "Import Steps" feature in Practitest. However, I can't see it is supporting the "Called To Tests" feature.
- Suggestion: Can we have a import field with test ID?
- Cannot update the original test cases of the called test when running the parent test case
- Testers always need to go back the Test Library and update the test cases
- Suggestion: Can we have a button for updating the called test when running the parent test case
Dear supporters of the idea,
Please let us know what 2 out of 5 requests listed are the most important to you.
Please feel free to add comments to the idea (feature request).
I would like to find all tests that execute a subtest.